|Whats Your Style?
If you really are unsure of what you want, generally speaking, a kitchen that is similar to the style of your house is a rule of thumb that won't let you down.
- Do you have a particular style in mind?
- Do you love a white kitchen or a particular wood?
- If wood, is it cherry, oak, maple?
- If white, do you want a painted, thermofoil or melamine kitchen?
- Is it contemporary, country casual, traditional elegance, other?
Check out kitchen magazines, the internet and local stores for ideas. Rip out the pictures that say 'something like this one' to you, or print off pictures from the internet.
But don't despair if you haven't done your homework. LMC Kitchens can help you out with information that can make your choises easier.